Shape the Future of ABA Therapy
Become an Elemy RBT: Help us reimagine autism care — and change children’s lives for the better.
Apply to become an Elemy RBT
Schedules and locations that work for your life, whether you decide to work full-time or part-time.
A collaborative team that provides support, guidance and inspiration, wherever and whenever you need it.
Opportunities to deepen your professional skill set under supervision of BCBAs.
Competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and paid mileage.
In Their Own Words
I am so grateful to work with a team when I am heard, cared for, and supported. With the support and patience of my care BCBA I was able to break through with the client and their family.
Breaunna, Elemy RBT
I am very grateful for the support that is given to the RBTs, it makes me feel that there is empathy towards the role we play and that they recognize how challenging it can be.
Laura, Elemy RBT
Elemy’s communication and dedication to their employees and clients is unmatched. They are truly an amazing company to be a part of.
Casey, Elemy RBT
The Inside View
Get the full picture of our impact and our passion, directly from one of our team members
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) at Elemy
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
Elemy is looking for dedicated, compassionate professionals to provide in-home Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) services to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Come grow with us as we improve children’s lives and set the standard for care!
Who We Are:
Elemy is building a better approach to autism care through empathy and innovation. Our mission is to offer accessible, best-in-class care to children and families in need of autism support. Our method is positive-reinforcing and play-based because we believe care should be both fun and engaging.
As a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) you will work with a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to implement life-changing care in-home or at school. You’ll work one-on-one with our patient families, helping children learn new skills and reach new milestones.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide in-person behavior intervention services in a child’s home setting.
- Implement behavior intervention and skill acquisition plans to help children thrive.
- Collect and record data on child behaviors. Help track progress, influence care plans, and celebrate milestones.
- Partner closely with BCBAs and help inform treatment plans so children are receiving the best care possible.
- Follow Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) guidelines and codes of conduct.
- Attend team meetings to connect with other clinicians on the team. Share tips, tricks, and best practices with your peers.
What You Bring:
- Minimum high-school degree or equivalent
- Minimum 6 months of ABA experience preferred
- RBT certification preferred
- Must pass a background check, MVR, OIG, and Federal / State required healthcare sanction checks
- Reliable car, proof of auto insurance, and valid driver’s license required
- TB test and proof of other health screenings / immunizations required
- Mindful and attentive to the safety of the client and surroundings
- Sustained physical activity may be required for up to 60 minutes
- Behavior therapy activities may require playing interacting with clients on the floor
- Activities may involve walking, running, long periods of standing, kneeling, crawling, bending and lifting up to 50 pounds
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay depending on market, experience, and qualifications
- A supportive and collaborative culture with fellow RBTs
- An opportunity to deepen your professional skill set under supervision of BCBAs
- Health, dental, and vision insurance available for full-time employees
Benefits Available for Full-time Employees:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid-time off
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
Why Join Elemy?
- The Elemy Difference: Faster access to care and a better, transparent experience. Fully integrated care coordination from diagnosis to treatment, powered by technology.
- Mission-driven Organization: Our mission is to support children with behavioral health needs and their families providing world-class care that delivers life-changing outcomes. The national emergency surrounding pediatric behavioral health is real. We exist to help fix it.
- Flexible Schedule: We work with clinicians to fit within their schedule and availability.
- Hybrid Model: We take a hybrid approach to care by utilizing both virtual and in-person appointments. Depending on preference, we have opportunities both in-person and fully remote.
- Organizational Support: Elemy supports providers so they can focus on what they’re best at – delivering world-class clinical services. All operational elements are handled by Elemy staff, including finding and scheduling clients, contracting, credentialing and billing
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Elemy is an equal-opportunity employer committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.